Monday, January 11, 2010

Jason | Lifestyle Photographer, Peoria, IL

Meet my Uncle Jason. About a 14 months ago my Aunt, Shawna,  had me take some photos of her for her husband, Jason, and for each of her kids to keep in a little photo album. I thought it was a great idea. Jason asked me over Thanksgiving dinner if I would take some photos of him for Shawna and their four children also. For Jason we decided an urban shoot would be best. We went to several locations and it was one of my favorite sessions yet. Jay was so cool about working with me, being patient, and had natural poses. Most of my clients are a tad bit nervous which is very normal, but not Jason. Thank you Jason, I had a blast and I know Shawna and the kids will cherish these photos.

blog342

mmsa3

jays

vines

glass

blogsad

blog34

bloga3

blog32

cathedral1

blog1

0 comments: