Monday, January 11, 2010

{Savannah. Skyler. Spencer. Family from Missouri} | Rolla, Missouri Photographer

Savannah. When Savannah laughs she has the most contagious smile. She loves American Girl dolls, her dog Rocky, and her brand new laptop. She once said something that I had said at her age “I’m not the princess type.” I had asked her to go see the Princess and the Frog and that was her response. She just doesn’t realize that all girls can be princesses. Just because she didn’t like gymnastics or didn’t care too much for dance, doesn’t mean she’s not a little princess. In fact, her first year of dance was last year. She didn’t register this year, but she did such an awesome job last May in her dance recital. It takes a lot of courage to stand in front of an audience performing a routine you practiced for 6 months. She calls me Danny, yes with a y, and I’m okay with that.


Skyler. Skyler is quiet, but he is very talented with the arts. He draws really well and I think he might someday really be a talented artist like his Dad was in high school and college. He loves bmx, races in the summer. He enjoys spending time with his brother and even his sister too. He likes Facebook and is too young to care that I am on his friends list and occasionally “supervise” his wall posts.

Spencer. Spencer is not shy whatsoever. He has never been shy. When he was 4 he use to sing this song about how he had the best sisters in the whole wide world. He loves to play baseball in the summer and is appreciative of the baseball diamond and batting cages that Dad built for him a couple years ago.

My two brothers and sister from Missouri. All of my friends here may hear about them in conversation, but here they are. I am such a lucky person to have two amazing sisters and 2 awesome brothers. I love my family very much and whether they are 5 hours away in Missouri or thirty minutes away in Pekin, I don’t know what I’d do without any of them. They are the best.

bloghsd

blog834
 
logo4523
 
blo823
 
blog34d
 
blog8
 
blog34
 
blog4
 
blog1
 
blog834
 
logo9
 
blog3
 
blogdsf

0 comments: