Sunday, January 3, 2010

{Kate} | Little Girls are Heavens Flowers [Peoria, IL Child Photography]

 met Kate's Mom a couple years ago through work and when I saw pictures of her little girl and boy I thought they were adorable. Then about a year ago my car was giving me trouble and since I lived close to Kat's mom, she kindly offered to pick me up and take me home for work, how awesome right? Through the car rides, I personally met her children and they were every bit of cuteness. So thanks to a sweet kind mom, Kris, I was able to take some pictures of her little girl one day this fall.  Kate was one of the best behaved children I've ever had in front of the camera. She even brought out her silly faces to convince me she wasn't older than I thought. One of my favorites photos I've ever taken is below when Kate had on her jacket and hat. Love Love Love it. Thanks again Kris, Kate is a beautiful little girl!

blogToKris1

blogtok83

blogok35

bkogsTok6

bblsdos

blogperfects

blogk823

blogk44

blogk13

blogk10

blogk6k

blogk1

0 comments: