Sunday, January 3, 2010

Senior Photography: Aaron [Stark County]

Aaron's step-dad contacted me about shooting some photos of Aaron for his Senior year.  They live about an hour and a half away but I'm always up for venturing to towns where I haven't been before. I loved the area they wanted to shoot in, and I really appreciated Aaron's cooperation. Sometimes guys just are not big fans of getting in front of a camera, but Aaron was a sweetheart and was relaxed enough to even give me some ideas on different poses and locations, which I thought was awesome. Aaron will be graduating this May and he is my first Senior of the year. Know someone who has a High School Senior in their family? I would love to expand in this area of photography. I had a great day with Aaron and his family.

blogDSC_0451

blogdss

bloga15

bloga17



bloga1211

bloga3422kblog

blogacs

bloghr64

blogsda

0 comments: